• Moved to IndyCar Series racing with Andretti-Herta Autosport, winning the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 as a rookie, winning both Indianapolis 500 and series Rookie of the Year honors.
• Made his Formula One debut with Manor Marussia F1 at the Singapore Grand Prix in 2015; ran the U.S. Grand Prix and three additional races for the team.
• Combined his F1 program with GP2 competition, finishing second in the championship in 2015.
• Made his European racing debut at the 2007 Formula BMW World Final, returning to win the race in 2008. Followed that initial success with GP3 and Formula Renault 3.5 competition, where he finished third in the 2011 championship.
• After early success in karting, Rossi made the move to car racing in the Skip Barber series in 2005, winning 10 races and the western regional championship in 2006.
Biography provided by: